Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School.

How come it has to be soo hard? Classes are just starting to get SO in-depth, it's soo hard to take more than one at a time. I wish it WERE possible to take one class at a time so I could actually take my time to focus and understand every single little concept. It's just absolutely crazy how much there is to know about the human body- from my nutrition class AND in my exercise physiology class. I wish I could just understand it without having to study for somewhat of 10 hours a day! Sheesh! That's just insane!

Right now I have been studying for 3 hours just doing a study guide with 13 questions on it- and I'm not even done. It's for my exercise physiology lecture, I have an exam on Thursday. It's crazy too, the exam is T/F, MC & SHORT ANSWER. Yes short answer. AND for the T/F questions, we have to justify our answers. So basically you have to know your shit. I'm suuuper nervous about it. There is just SO MUCH information to know!


And to top it all off, I have another nutrition quiz tomorrow. I BOMBED the first one (it's ok because she drops 5). So after I finish this study guide, I have to start studying for that. AND we have an exam in Nutrition on Friday. Who gives a quiz the day before the exam? Strange. Whatever though.


I'm trying soo hard to do my best. Where is all the fun in college? Why am I genetically programmed to HAVE TO DO GOOD? How come I can't be okay with C's like everyone else?!?!!


Grrr.. this better pay off in the long run.


I want a boat. ASAP. Hahaha.

Okay, well back to studying about how much ATP you get from a 14 carbon fatty acid.. wooooo.

No comments: