Thursday, January 8, 2009

Continuation of Whining..

So I guess it's all hitting me right now. Hopefully it's one of the last times.. It's bittersweet, that's for sure. I'm packing up to get ready to leave tomorrow.. Leave Santee.. I'm going to have an amazing weekend.. going to Phoenix and hanging out with some really good friends, then going to Supercross on Saturday.. but right now I'm not excited. Because I know that leaving here means I'm really leaving without him. He's really gone.. he's really not mine anymore.. the breakup really happened and I'm really going to have to get on with my life. :( I miss him so much.. I wish I could be happy all the time and never get sad when I think about it.. But it's weird leaving without making plans to be with him tonight.. It'll be weird without having a kiss goodbye.. :( It'll be sad.. really sad.. it's really over.. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Trace, this must be really hard for you :(

but I'm super happy I got to see you at least once while you were here !! Next time we need to hang out again for sure !