Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello, July.

Hi everyone. I hope this post finds you all well. I'm just posting to remind myself of some things I guess. :)


These last few days I have been upset about things, and I don't know why. My heart hurt and I was just plain sad. I'm not even about to be PMSing, so it was bugging me a lot that I would be so upset over NOTHING at all. Unfortunately, I took it out on one of the people who loves me the most in my life, Brett. We fought and we fought and eventually worked it out. But I guess that's not the point of this blog.


I'm writing this to remind myself how strong I am. That I can make myself happy. Not alone, of course. My friends and my family make me the strong woman that I am today, and I'm not ready to lose that. I'm not ready to rely on other people to make me happy. I think that's probably why I started to get upset these last few days. Because no one was going out of their way to make ME happy. Hell, what makes me that special? I got to get out there and make it for myself. Life is good, I am an amazing woman, and I never, EVER want to forget that. :)

No comments: