Monday, July 13, 2009

This weekend was a ton of fun!

I kicked off the weekend by going hiking with Shannon! It kicked my butt.. but it's something I want to keep doing, it was a lot of fun and a new way to exercise!! Then I worked all night, which was nothing special but at least I made some money!!

On Saturday we got up at the buttcrack of dawn and headed to the beach :) Me, Samie, Shannon and Rickie were there all day with some other awesome people joining us later in the day. We had such a great time just relaxing at the beach, and boogey-boarding & playing volley-ball, roasting hot dogs and chillin by the fire.. it was a perfect day at the beach!! :)


On Sunday I went riding with Brett and his friend Jarrett. It was a lot of fun watching my awesome boyfriend ride!! He's so great. It was HOT in the sun, but we still had lots of fun..


So needless to say, I'm pooped now after a great weekend in the sun.


Time to rest up for the next weekend.. River time!!! :)

1 comment:

Courtney Day said...

Where'd you hike at? :) I'm always up for a good hike and new places :)