Monday, October 12, 2009

Hi There.

It's been a while since I posted, it seems like that's always what I say. I should be better about updating this- although who knows if anyone reads it!

Life is good, like always.
Roommate drama, well with one roommate. Chances are you already know about it. I'm not gonna go into detail on the web because that's immature haha. But yeah..

SCHOOL is crazy. I'm working super hard and am taking way too many units but that's nothing new.. i'm soo ready to be out of school already!!

let's see what else..
boys = stressful.

family= amazing, they were up here last weekend and we had so much fun going to the football game and we made a trip to the grand canyon, plus it was just so nice to see them, since i don't get to see them nearly enough! but i'm headed home in a few weekends and i'm SUPER excited about that :) although my dad won't be there :( i won't get to see him until thanksgiving! wayy too far away :( i miss him!!

i miss a lottt of people actually. my friends and my family for the most part.. i feel like i'm drifting away from everyone! i have been trying super hard to keep in touch with them better...


hmm that's all. i should get back to studying for my exercise physiology exam now..


goodbye my loves!!

No comments: