Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Terrible Feeling...

is jealously. I hate being jealous. I know being jealous is not a good thing, but I honestly can't help it. When I look at them, when I see how happy they are together, I get jealous. Because that is exactly what I wanted. And I thought that we could have had that. I don't know why it's so hard for him to give me what he gives her. They make each other truly happy, and you can see that plain and simple. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but all I ever wanted to do was to make him as happy as he obviously makes her. They enjoy spending time together, it's not looked at like a bad thing, no one thinks that she is stealing him away from his friends.. I just don't get it. I wanted that so bad. I'm so jealous.

I know, I know. This is exactly why I have to let go.. because there IS some guy out there who will make me feel like she feels, and there is a guy out there who I can make the happiest he has ever been, like he is with her..


I guess it's all part of life, it's all part of growing up..

1 comment:

b.weezner said...

I am with you Tracy. Although I am not in the same situation as you, I have the jealous feeling a lot lately. And it IS the worst. I hate being jealous, but I don't really think there is any way to really control it. It is hard to just say to yourself "okay, today I am not going to be jealous". But Tracy, you're awesome and beautiful, and I think that things happen for a reason, and I think that there IS someone out there that is perfect for you, and when you find him you're going to be like OMG, I am so glad that all this other stuff happened because it led me to this.