Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello. It's a pretty bad day. What other way to express my bummed-ness than on my blog.

It's stupid so you should probably stop reading. But I'm just stuck. Really, really stuck. I'm trying to focus on friends and family, but honestly ALL my friends are finding REALLY great guys. They are all in strong, healthy relationships with guys who really care about them. It would be so much easier if I had my single, fun, crazy girlfriends around. But now.. it seems like everyone is finding happiness. I see them and I TRY sooo hard not to be jealous, to just be HAPPY for them.. but I just feel sad. It makes me sad. I want to be okay with being single, I AM okay with being single, but it's so hard to see everyone else soo happy and in love and know that I'm missing that love from my life.. :'(

I dunno what to do anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Trace this makes me sad to read this... I have been in this exact position PLENTY of times in my life, and I know you probably hear this all of the time but you WILL find the perfect guy, I promise you... It might not be when all of your friends do, but that will make it even more special because then at that time it will be all about you & your perfect guy :) Don't be sad !!