Monday, November 30, 2009

Good morning

Hello everyone. Well, everyone who reads this. I hope you all have a beautifully blessed week! :)

I had the luck to get to go home for the past 5 days and i had SUCH a great time. It was different, not going to lie, spending soo much time with my family, whereas I used to spend the majority of my time trying to figure out when I would see my boyfriend. It was so nice! :) I enjoyed it so much. Playing with my little niece and nephew, hanging out with my sister and older niece, and my parents. Not to mention seeing all my extended family too! :) It was awesome, and I had such a great time. Didn't make it to the beach, AGAIN.. so that will have to be done a lot when I'm in town for winter break..

Speaking of winter break.. I come home for that in 11 little days! :) So this week is reading week (and I have 1 final) and then I have finals until the next Thursday and then it is back to home sweet home for me! :)


Hey, guys. I have a prayer request. I told Brett to stop texting me last night. After some conversation & tears (on my side at least), I think I got through to him. I just would love it if you guys would pray for strength for me. It's going to be hard to deal with this, I miss that guy EVERY day and I still want to love him, and I need help realizing that I AM strong enough to do this without him, without ANY guy for that matter.. that I need to stop focusing on needing or wanting a guy. Any prayers would help, or encouraging words, or advice, or anything. Thanks you guys, soo much. <3



xoxoxo.

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

You are beautiful and amazing. I love you so much and I think you are strong enough to overcome ANYTHING. But of course I will pray for you. Hang in there wonderful woman <3

Ashlyn & Kyle said...

You can do it!! You are very strong, I know it will be hard but in the future you will feel so much better knowing you could do it without him or any other guy like you said. I will be praying for you!! The best advice I can give you is every time you want to text him, text someone else (I can be that person) over time you will not be texting them as much. God will not give you a mountain you can't climb! He knows you can get though this so let yourself believe it too!