Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's SEEEEEEEE..

I need to take my nails off. I'm so sick of them. I don't know why I get them done anymore- as much as I like them, it's such a huge waste of money.. like seriously $500 a year if you get them done every month.. I would rather use that money for something else for sure.

I need to get my hair done- it looks like crap right now.. but there's not much I can do about that since my hairdresser is in San Diego, and I won't be there for another 3 weeks.. (going to school out of state is such an inconvenience)!!

I need to get my eyebrows waxed.. they look like crap too! Oh well, I can always resort to tweezing them.. which i HATE doing.


Most of all, I NEED TO GET BETTER! I am sick right now and it's soo annoying!! I just don't want to be sick- it means I had to stop my working out routine I was on, I have to just lay around and let myself get better- which is SO annoying because I have a lot of things to get done before next weekend..


By The way,,,, NEXT WEEKEND IS STAGECOACH!! I get to see my loverbutt and I'm soooo excited!! Just as excited as I am to see my mommy && my bestie!!!!!!!! yay :)



k bye, hope you all are doing well!!!

No comments: