Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home is where the heart is..

I wish that my weekends didn't suck so much. I wish I had real friends who invited me places, and wanted to hang out. I wish I didn't have to sit alone all day every day. I wish I could go home and at least hang out with my parents, or go hang out with my sister. Or even go somewhere like the beach, to hang out by myself. I wish I felt like I belonged. I don't feel like I belong here. When I go into stores, when I go into restaurants, I don't feel at home. When I'm in San Diego, everyone is so friendly, you feel like a part of the community. That's what I miss. I feel like I'm alone here. Hell, I AM alone here. I'll sit here today and I'll do homework, and study, alone. Because no one will bother to invite me anywhere, no friend wants to go have lunch with me, I have made no friends who honestly care about me, no one that I would have fun with if I were to hang out with them. I wish I had the time to leave Flagstaff on the weekends, to go home, or even down to Phoenix to hang out with people who actually care about me.


Did I bring this upon myself?
What did I do?

No comments: