Monday, April 27, 2009

Happiness :)

It's awesome. I have never been more in love than I am lately. I know it's so cheesy, and usually that stuff makes me laugh.. but HE'S AMAZING!!! It's been one hell of a year, with crazy highs and crazy lows.. but I'm so so happy I gave him that one last chance.. these last few months have been nothing but love, I am the LUCKIEST girl ever!!! :)


On Wednesday I got a dozen long-stem red roses sent to my dorm, sooo sso so sweet!! and then I spent this weekend with him and he just makes me the happiest girl. even our stupid little arguments only last for like 2 minutes then he is making me smile again :) i love love love it!!! oh and by the way i came home with yet another piece of tiffanys jewelry :) AH!!!!!! I hate that he does that!!! he surprises me and makes me so so so so so so happy..


no seriously, i am theeeee luckiest girl ever!!!



just thought i would share with the world :)

1 comment:

Amy Trianne said...

You two are just oh so cute :D :D is he coming to the wedding?!