Monday, November 23, 2009

Being treated like crap is just not fun. Especially when it is by some of your closest friends. Like, I have a feeling that some of my closest friends, whom I have called my best friends for YEARS upon years, just don't really like me. I don't know why I feel this way, MAYBE it's my imagination. But I really don't feel like it is. I feel like they think that they are better than me, and that they don't really care about my feelings or our friendship at all for that matter. They only think about themselves and think that they are all high and mighty, like I can't see through their fake relationships with me.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do or how I'm supposed to react to this realization.

But it sucks, a lot.

I wish they cared about how much it hurts not to be wanted. To not feel good enough to be their friend. It's stupid and I shouldn't care, but I love these girls, they ARE friends.. to me at least..


That's all..

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

I <3 you.

Rebekah said...

Tracy we should totally chat. I feel like we could tell some of the same stories, and I know I would feel better knowing at least one other person understands me.
Facebook works, or you can email me at rrichgel@asu.edu :)
Rebekah