Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's soo crazy to think that it's 2010 already! Life is just FLYING by! I hope that this year holds much better, more exciting adventures than this last year. Looking back, I have grown so much over this last year. Individually and in my relationships with other people, and I am excited to see where this year takes me. :)

My New Years Resolutions.. (which is cliche but I don't see anything wrong with a couple things to try to better in my life..)
- be open to new things
- meet more new people
- spend more time with people who actually care about me
- not be so needy.. be more independent :)
- lose weight ;) seriously though.
- work out more often, eat healthier.. make it a lifestyle.
- have fun!



This weekend was a great way to spend my New Years. On Thursday I went out to the desert with Brett & some of his friends and family. Yes, I said Brett.. I won't go into details on this post, but things are good between us. But anyways, we had so much fun! :) It was awesome getting to watch him ride in the dunes again, he's super sexy ;) Haha but yeah, we went with an awesome group of people who were so welcoming and nice and we all had a ton of fun. I was excited to come home today though, and see my family and friends and watch the end of the Charger game! :)

Speaking of the Chargers... GOOO BOLTS!! They are DAMN good this season, 13-3!!? Winning the last 11 games?! It's soo fun! I'm thinking that I'm going to get a new jersey.. I kind of want one of those pink ones.. with RIVERS on it.. ;)


hmmm... :)

No comments: