Monday, January 4, 2010

Have you ever had one of those days where you realize everything, at least at that moment.. just kind of sucks? Not like EVERYTHING, like.. life is still good at that moment, but a bunch of little things just start adding up? Yeah, today was one of those days for me.

I thought I would be getting my car back from the shop today (it's in there because some idiot backed up into me while I was parked at a restaurant in Flagstaff..), but as it turns out, I'm not.. and we have to call back on Wednesday to see when I will be getting it back, and HOPE that it will be before I have to go back to Flagstaff on Sunday morning. So I have no car. And it's been a week. It's frustrating. And I need to go into Verizon because the internet on my blackberry isn't working right now, and we are paying for a data plan every month, the internet should be working. But I can't go into Verizon because I have no car.. I also need to go into the bank because I need to make sure my bills are paid , but again I can't because I have no car. Oh and I leave in a week and would love to be able to hang out with friends easier..


GRRR... blaaahhh :/

No comments: