Monday, October 27, 2008

Life on a Monday..

So, catching up here. :] I know, you have missed me, right? Just kidding, I don't think anyone even reads this besides me. And if you do, you should respond to my posts, cause I want people to read them! Haha. :] But I'm procrastinating on homework just so that I can update this, so you better enjoy it :]

Anywaysss... Life has been GOOD. I am in an oddly good mood today, and if you know me, you know that's seriously like.. not an every day thing. Haha. Just keeping up with school (or trying to) and working at the good ol' BR, where it seems like I am FINALLY making friends with the people who work there.. This owner is very nit-picky about saving money, so things are so much different than they were at my old BR.. plus our schedules are actually up two weeks in advance! OMG it's so nice! Hahaha. But today I just had classes and then went to work a little later, which was good good.

This last weekend was nice having the room to myself again. And I actually enjoyed my Friday spending time by myself, just reading and watching TV and doing random stuff like that, then on Saturday I went to the football game with Scott and Reese.. NAU lost horribly to Weber State.. and then ended up going to the ice hockey game with them too. It was my first time and I must say it is SO FUN!! Haha, I have never heard so much shit-talk in my whooole life. But we stand by the other teams goalie and basically haggle them the whole time, it was so so funny, not to mention that these girls next to us were so ridiculously drunk and screaming the funniest things.. hahaha. I love drunk people, they crack me up. But then I came home and went to bed because I got a headache from being so cold I think. Then Sunday I tried to watch the Charger game.. but it wasn't on TV here.. they played infomercials instead!! How annoying is that?! I mean, at least play SOME sort of football game!! Errr it was really frustrating. Then to top it off, all the washing machines were occupied after I lugged my laundry all the way down there to do it. Ugh! So I just basically sat around being unproductive until work.. Then went to bed after that. :] Good weekend stories, I know.


This week should go by fast though, I don't really have any big tests or assignments due, which is a nice break for once.. It seems like something is always due, like I always have something to stress about, so it's nice not to for once! :] Then this weekend I'm driving to Yuma to go to the desert to visit my daddy!! It should be fun because it's Halloween weekend.. which is basically the opening weekend for the desert so it should be pretty packed with lots of people! :] And hopefully I will be able to find my boyfriend out there so I can see him too and snag a few kisses ;]


But yep, that's all for now.
I guess it's about time I get my homework done.. :]
Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and The Hills tonight! Yay! :]

No comments: