Monday, May 4, 2009

FiNALS WEEK....

It's sooo stinkin stressful. Right now I'm studying for physics, ALL day. Because I can't pay attention in class because my teacher is TERRIBLE.. so here I am, trying to teach myself, the day before the final. Haha...oops..


Anyways, I don't get "finals week" I think it's like the worst idea ever. To cram all my finals within 72 hours of each other? My brain gets so mixed up with what I'm studying that it's so so hard to remember anything!! So I try to study for one thing each day, but honestly, one day of studying a subject is not enough to get an A on the final! Grrr.. But I guess I have no choice. So today, I'll study for physics. Then my physics final is at 7:30 AM tomorrow. Then, after that, I'll study for Anatomy & Physiology. Then that final is at 7:30 AM on Wednesday. Then on Wednesday, I'll have to double up, and study for Biology AND for Psychology, which finals I have on Thursday. It's just all going so fast I feel like I have absolutely no time to prepare!!


(and as I write this complaint about not having enough time to study- I'm sitting here on my computer.. haha)


Anyways, then on Thursday I'm packing up my stuff and then on Friday I'm heading home for summer! It should be an AWESOME summer this year :) Me and Brett are stronger than EVER and I am SO happy, my girlfriends are awesome and I'm pretty sure we are all closer than EVER as well.. It's great!! And my family is just so much fun and I plan on spending as much time with them as I can.. I'm not planning on working, I think I can make the few months on the money I have.. which will give me less money to go out to eat with, which hopefully will help me get in shape like I need to!! :) So this summer will be filled with friends, fun, my loverbutt, sunshine, family && MORE FUN!!!! :)


AH IM SO EXCITED!!!! See you all soon!!!


xoxo!

No comments: