Monday, March 30, 2009

I only ever use this thing to complain..

No, i love my life. I really, really do. Just in case you read this and think that I don't. Haha. I do. I love my life.


But anyways, on to the complaining:

I'm so sick of FAKE friends. If you're going to ditch me for a party, just tell me the truth. Yeah, I'll be mad, but I'm more mad that you lied about it, after we had been planning on hanging out for a few days. OH and gee, other friend, THANKS for inviting me to go to a party with you, and oh my gosh you even offered to drive. Too bad I'm not STUPID and I know you only did that because you don't have a car here, and you knew it would be rude to ask me to take you to a party. I'M NOT STUPID!!! Gosh people. I thought, coming into college, that I would make at least ONE good friend. Ok, so I did. Melissa is the best roommate and a pretty awesome friend. It's just that I expected so much more, a better place. But EVERYONE is so freaking two-faced, and I miss my real best friends from home. WHATEVER.


&& I'm still SICK of this cold weather. it's 36 right now. yep, seriously.. wow. hate my life. haha. no i don't but you know what i mean.



Anyways, stagecoach is in 25 days :) I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!! My loverbutt actually surprised me and followed through with getting a ticket and so he's going too!! YAY i'm SO excited about that!! and on top of that, my bestie foreverrr got her ticket too!! so we're all going to have so much fun!! YAY!!

now, just like 4 exams to get through before that.. && a few huge assignments.. and work.. no big deal.. ha.


peace out kids ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Stagecoach...we definitely need to meet up !!