Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Change of heart.

Brett broke up with me. And I don't understand. I know I have to stop questioning it, and just accept it and move on, but I can't. I don't know how. Everything was so perfect for me, I don't know how it wasn't for him. I'm so hurt. I'm so angry that I am so hurt. He is such an amazing guy, how did I lose him? I didn't do anything wrong, I know I didn't. How does love just slip away like that? It's not fair, it's not fair at all to let yourself fall in love with someone for them to just walk away. I feel like an idiot. Like I was made a fool of. I don't know where to find comfort, I just don't know what to do. The "what-if's" are over, I'm not trying to figure out what I could have done.. I just wonder why this happened. HOW COULD HE NOT WANT US ANYMORE?! I just don't know..


I was willing to work everything out. I wanted so bad to salvage our relationship. Nothing was wrong in the first place, how could it end with just one stupid fight? I'm so in shock, this doesn't seem real.. It really doesn't. I miss him with my whole heart. I love him with everything I have. But it hurts to feel these feelings because I know he isn't coming back this time. He is gone. He isn't mine.


I just wish the memories would disappear. For right now at least. They hurt so bad to think about. We just recently had so much fun doing so many things. We had so many plans for life.. It all seemed to work out perfectly. I wanted to love him with everything I had.. I just don't know what to do, I just want to feel better.


And I am sorry to say, but I hope he regrets this. :(


I love you Brett Browne, and I ALWAYS, ALWAYS will...

1 comment:

Amy Trianne said...

Hang in there girl.
<3