Thursday, May 7, 2009

That's all folks!!

I'm finally done with this semester! It has been one crazy, stressful, dramatic, frustrating week!! I'm so so glad it's over. I'm praying for an easy drive home tomorrow!!

So, you know how in my last blog, about finals week? How I was complaining about having 7:30 finals EVERY day this week.. WELL.. OBVIOUSLY it's a stupid idea, because I have been getting up at 6:20 am every day.. and today well guess what.. I FREAKING SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM!!! :( I have NEVER in my life done that before today. It sucks. My final started at 7:30 and I didn't wake up until 7:47. AH!!! I basically ran to class. It's been a hectic day ever since I woke up!! I had another final after that, my heart still beating like crazy ever since I woke up.. and then came back and have been packing ever since!! My legs are killing me by now. Luckily I had a LOT of help from my friends like Scott, Maurice & Melissa. It would have been much worse without them!!!



Anyways, I'm going to bed now. Because tomorrow I'm driving home! EW to an 8 hour drive.. hopefully it goes by fast! I'm gonna try to be home by 3 when Brett gets off work :)


Bye Guys!! Happy Summer!! ♥

No comments: