Sunday, May 31, 2009

My weekend..

Well, I made it through the first weekend since the breakup. I had fun, I'm not going to lie. I have missed my friends, and I didn't even know it. I'm looking forward to the day when my fun time with them isn't followed by coming home and crying. I know that day is coming, I know it is. Every time I'm with my friends I can see that glimmer of hope.. The fact that I'm becoming a better, stronger person from this is undeniable. It's still hard. I question this every day. I don't know why this happened. I really don't GET IT. And that's the hardest part.. How do two people who are so madly in love with each other become strangers? How does that happen..?


But there is hope.. I know there is.


This week I have to contact some people about internships. I wish I had just done it right away when I got home. I'm nervous. I don't like talking to people on the phone about stuff. It's weird haha.. But I have to grow up and just do it, I guess. Haha.. Easier said than done.

AND I need to start looking around for a job. It sucks because I really want to be picky about it. I really don't want a job where I have to work on the weekends. I want that time to be able to spend with my friends and family and go on vacations.. but I also want some money..

I want money so I can buy new clothes.. I want to look good (now that I'm single.. jk I'm definitely NOT dating.. for like.. ever.. I'm so over it.) And I want to buy myself a Tiffany&Co ring, really really badly. And then start saving up to buy a macbook.. I've heard they're amazing, and after my piece of crap laptop, I could use something amazing.


Well, I think I've written enough. I'm getting tired, I guess it's bedtime..



Hopeful...
Goodnight, xoxo.

No comments: