Friday, August 7, 2009

Heartbreak.

It sucks. Really, really bad.


You guys, I never wanted to break up with Brett. It's hard having to DO it than having it done to you. I feel like this is all in my hands.. like it's all my fault. I honestly can't stop hurting, feeling like I made the wrong decision. I feel sick all the time, I can't stop sobbing. I wanted nothing more than to fix everything with him. I really, really did. I still wish I could. I want to try again. But you can only try so many times before you have to realize it won't work out, ever. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. SO FUCKING MUCH. This kills like nothing else :'( I want to know why it wouldn't work out for us. We were so perfect together, I still want him and no one else.

My mind doesn't work anymore..


Hopelessly (literally) in love..

Tracy.

:'(

2 comments:

Courtney Day said...

Ugh, I feel you. Been there. Hardest part is sticking to what you know is right in your heart and mind and not turning back, again. Just keeps getting harder and harder after that. Until, maybe, you're stuck.

T.LYNN said...

Girl, it is so so hard not to turn back. i miss him so much.