Sunday, August 23, 2009

updaaaate.

it always hurts so bad to see someone change. i mean, with a breakup, i guess it's to be expected. and part of me is glad i see him being stupid like he is because it just means he isn't that person that i wanted to settle down with. i miss him and i miss us, but this is what is best for us. i need to and want to be a young college student, and i have been having fun going out and partying and meeting new friends, and i'm glad he can be himself finally and party and do whatever he wants. it still makes me sick to see how he is now.. but this is life and it's mine.


i'll find someone better and it will all work out.


someone who is actually crazy about me.

not have to wake up in the morning wondering if you still care...









ANYWAYS..


i'm all settled in back in flagstaff. :) i moved in on friday, and my mom came to help me. i hung out with her on friday night, and then i went out to a party with melissa. we found out that we are masters of distracting boys on the other team, haha we had a great time. yesterday was a long day, been getting to know my new roommates, who are both very cool girls and we all get along really well, which is nice. then last night me and melissa stayed home and watched a movie.. and scoped out the super hot guy who lives across the courtyard from us.. hahahhaa.


today is my roomie's birthday and we are goign to run errands and then go out to dinner.


i start classes tomorrow!! soo crazy..

No comments: