Monday, August 17, 2009

So much to look forward to..

and that is so true! I hope i never forget that. it drives me crazy that i have been so upset lately. I'm SO OVER MISSING HIM AND BEING SAD!!! okay, so i don't think i will stop missing him for a while because i loved him so deeply, but i do have faith that God is going to bring me someone WAY better who loves me more than he ever did, and it's going to completely sweep me off my feet.


so for now, i'm enjoying my last week at home. OMG i know right, how can i be going back to school already?!!? classes start next monday!!! i'm kind of excited-- i wanna do really well this semester!! my classes should be interesting. i'm hoping to make new friends this semester too- it's going to be great having so much freedom to do whatever i want!! :)



so so so much to look forward to.. :)


lots and lots of love..

No comments: