Saturday, December 6, 2008

How I've Been

I don't even know, to be honest. Well, I've been better. In both senses of the phrase. I've been better like, things are lame and I've been better; but I also HAVE been doing better than I was a few days ago. After reading everyones e-mails and all that stuff, and even talking to Brett a little bit, I decided that I really do need to focus on myself and stop worrying about the relationship I don't currently have. So, that's what I'm doing. Gonna have SO much fun with my family and my friends over Winter Break!! By this time next week I'll be home!! OMG I am sooo excited.

But first I gotta get through finals. I only have three.. so it's not too bad. And I've done fairly well on all my Chemistry ones, so I'm not worried about that.. It's really only my Statistics final that I'm stressed about. But I'm sure I'll do fine.


Last night we went to the undefeated NAU Ice Jacks hockey game against ASU, which I guess is our number one rival.. And unfortunately we lost :( But!! It was such a CRAZY and out of control game.. like we lost in the last 30 seconds.. But it was SO much fun. I LOVE hockey games.. and I didn't even know it!! They're just so much fun hahaha.. the fans were sooo vulgar last night it was cracking me up!!

Anyways, I should go study now. :) Gym later today (Lord knows I need it..) and then getting prettied up in case anything should go on after the hockey game tonight!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing a little bit better.. hope everything works out for you !