Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Thought..

So, this is really random. And a lot of people are probably going to laugh at me for this. Hahaha. But I have this really crazy fear. I think that I'm totally scared that I'm not going to fall in love and get married. And yeah, that part sucks.. but the part that REALLY scares me is that I won't be able to have my own children. I want kids SO bad! I can definitely tell my biological clock has started ticking- Hahaha. Maybe I should just get a job where I work with kids. But seriously, whenever little kids come into my work, it makes me wish I was a Mom! I mean, you can tell there is like, no greater love in the world than a mother's love to her children. I want that! Aw kids are sooo cute. I already love my future little babies sooo much. Now I just need to keep a steady relationship and have a man who loves me so much and wants to marry my crazy self and then I can have babies.. ahhh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny and adorable! haha i think we have the same problem too! i want babieessss