Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Posting Craze.

There probably will be a lot of posts for a little while, as random thoughts pop into my head, or things I just want to write down.

I just got off the phone with my mom, who is such an amazing woman, I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She's the only one who can really calm me down right now and look at what I need to do to make this work. I feel so much better after talking to her. I'm going to have to leave Brett alone for a while, give him his space, and work on making myself happy and healthy again. She said that if he really loves me (which her AND my dad think he really does love me..) then it will make him happy and he will want to be with me.


I love him so much. This is going to be so hard. I already miss all the stupid cute little things he does. The way he talks nonsense in his sleep, or how he kisses my head when we're cuddling watching a movie.. how he gives my mom big hugs when we're leaving.. how my dad always trys to make random conversation with him.. it's all so amazing. He is such an amazing guy and I know my love for him isn't going to go away just because I have to give him space. I love everything about him, his determination, his want for me to succeed, how much he cares about his friends, that he has a hobby that he really loves, learning more about his family, I'm going to miss watching the clock to text him on his morning break and his lunch break.. and getting phone calls every night just to talk, I'll miss having someone care where I'm going on the weekends, or who I'm hanging out with, I'm going to miss being able to tell him how much I love him.. I'm going to miss it all..





"Well I guess everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back"

"Have faith that things will work out for the best, that whatever sent us off in different directions is the very same thing that will bring us back together."

No comments: