Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy February!!

:-) I like February.. because it's my birthday month.. AND because it is a nice short month.. it goes by fast.. which makes it seem like we're getting somewhere.. it will be March before we know it! :-) Woo!! Anyways, let me catch you all up.

Me & Brett got back together. I know, you all think I'm crazy.. but WE'RE crazy. (about each other!) .. haha that's cheesy, but it's true!! I won't go into details about it, but now you know. Anyways, we went to the desert this weekend. It was my first time going with him and we had so much fun! :-) I love watching him ride the dunes, he's pretty dang good! But other than that, we just hung out with everyone.. My daddy surprised me with a cake for my birthday, the whole camp singing happy birthday, so that was nice!!

Me & the girls are doing good again- sometimes you just have to accept that other people are just busy && that doesn't really change your friendship.. but we both decided to try harder, at least a little bit, to stay in touch!! Which is awesome! Because I miss those girls like crazy while I'm at school!!


Anywaysss.. Other than those updates, life has been BUSY!!! REALLY REALLY super super super stinkin' busy. EVERY week. it doesn't slow down. It REALLY doesn't. I'm seriously going crazy, but I think in reality I'm actually starting to get used to it, which is nice..


Like today. I woke up, and I went to class, then got a bagel (which I still haven't eaten haha) and then now I have to do homework until I go to work at 1, and I get off at 6 and I have to do laundry and maybe go to target, but I have SO much homework!! Seriously.. Two tests this week on Thursday (my birthday..sad!!) && two physics assignments due before then, && two quizzes in my labs tomorrow.. I'm going crazy!!



Dazed & Crazed,
Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment and your love and support tracy. i will definitely look into that book. i need all the help i can get ha