Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow.

WHY does everyone love it? I happen to hate it. The snow SUCKS. It's inconvienent. And it's even more so inconvienient because I am leaving on Thursday. I almost wrote "supposed to be leaving on Thursday" but that's not true because there is no way that I'm not going home this weekend. I'm going home to spend Valentines day with my boyfriend, and I'm not giving that up. WHY the hell did it have to snow?! Seriously... I'm like about to break down in tears because I am so frustrated. We all know I'm a California girl, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE FREAKING SNOW!!!! I'm really really nervous about it and I don't even know how to put chains on either. What the hell am I supposed to do? I wish I didn't have to drive alone. I won't be comfortable again until I'm BACK in Flagstaff next Monday. :-( Pray for me pleaseee..

No comments: