Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break.

I go home in about two and a half weeks for Spring Break. I was so excited. I mean, I still am excited, it will be a nice break from the cold windy weather in Flagstaff, and hopefully I'll get to see all my girlies and my family, too. But today I found out that I'll hardly get to see my boyfriend. With him working every day until 5:00 pm, on Saturday, too. And the day he ISN'T working until 5, he goes to school until 8:30 pm. :( So the ONLY day he doesn't work is on Sunday, and yeah, you guessed it; I'm leaving that day to come back to Flagstaff. I like can't snap out of this bummed out mood right now. :( I really really really hate this. It sucks so so bad. :(


I mean, I know Spring Break will still be fun, and it's not like I DON'T get to see him at all, it's just really really sucky that I will hardly get to see the love of my life.. until Summer really. :(

No comments: