Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where I am Today.

I'm seriously so grateful for the people I have in my life. I feel like we are all growing up, and doing so seperately, but I honestly know that my girls will always be there, eventually it's going to be so fun to catch up again someday when we all are married with kids.. :)


Anyways. That's not really what this post is supposed to be about. I know it's cheesy, but I have an AMAZING boyfriend. He honestly wants nothing but to see me happy. It's ridiculous how much he cares for me. I'm happy that I ended up here. Especially today. I won't go into exact reasons WHY today especially made me thankful for Brett, but it definitely did. Brett is an amazing person and I'm totally in love with him, can't wait to see where life takes us. ♥ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are so happy now !! Hope time goes by fast for you so you can come home & see him again :)

Amy Trianne said...

I love seeing you happy!