Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend : Recap

I know I'm probably only saying this and feeling this way because I just left TODAY.. But I HATE this whole long-distance relationship thing. It's absolutely TERRIBLE. I'm so completely in love and i hate having to leave. i hate that 8 hour drive home more and more every time, but i do it because if i didn't i wouldn't see the man i love nearly enough. it's so annoying that it's something i have to do. i know i have to go to school here, and i know that NAU is the right school for my education, but i MISS him. it sucks to have to leave. i know he loves me and i know it's going to all work out, but that doesn't make it any easier. it's still hard to leave and it's hard to be without him..


anyways.


Valentines day weekend. it was good. :). i went home on thursday && we did my birthday with my family and then brett worked on friday & we went out to dinner on friday night and hung out afterwards.. then went to bed and on saturday we ran around doing different things and then went to supercross, which was super fun, more fun than the phoenix one.. and then hung out more and then sunday we hung out and stuff and it was honestly amazing just to spend so much time with brett. he really makes me so happy, we can honestly be ourselves around each other and have the greatest time. its awesome. we got to see both of our families a lot, which is nice, i am loving his fam more and more! :) then i had to do that sucky goodbye-thing this morning. it never gets easier. ever. i hate it.



anyways. the drive home was pretty terrible. not as bad as it coulda been. it rained through the mountains near home, then was clear the rest of the way. nice not to have snow like i thought i was going to have to drive through. and now i'm back here.


i'm starving and i have no food in my room :( sad. i guess i'll just go to bed now haha.



see ya'll later!

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

ha, ohhhh well I realized how I really don't want to be with Daniel for the rest of my life. And as good as a relationship has been with him, there was this doubt nagging at me for the past several months. I gave him a second chance after i broke up with him the first time, and he breaks up with me. I don't want to give him a 3rd chance. I'm not going to play those games. And I'm just saying that I learned a lot about myself, like the fact i dont really know what i want, through his mistake of breaking up with me. which i dont think was a mistake, but he does because he is trying so hard to get me back. slkhgklsjhdfh i could explain more. but there are too many words! lol