Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I feel summer creepin in.. & I'm tired of this town, again..

♥ Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.. I'm in LOVE with this song lately!! I feel my hippy side coming out lately, for sure. Maybe Flagstaff is finally starting to influence me, hahaha.


Anyways, all my exams are FINALLY over!!
Bio 182: 80%
Psych 101: 86 %
Physics: 61%
Bio 202: i don't know yet..


I'm kinda frustrated with the grades because I studied SO HARD for all of these exams.. but I guess they aren't TOO bad. I know the physics one looks bad, but the class average was a 50%.. so there's that.. and our professor might have made an error when making the scantron key, so that might have something to do with that too.. && I hope I did good on my anatomy & physiology test!!! Anywayss...



Nowwww ALL MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!! YAY!!! Spring Break, here I come!!