Friday, March 27, 2009

Update!

Hey, soo it's been a while since I updated- I was too busy having fun on my BUSY spring break to really write in here-

I had a fantastic spring break, really busy trying to see everyone but i did my best and ended up having a ton of fun!! spent a lot of time with the boy, which was nice and definitely needed. i'm so in love with him!! he's amazing to me. :) and my friends are so so much fun, i'm glad that we haven't all changed much.. well thats not true.. but we all still have so much fun hanging out together :)


hmm let's see. i never remember what to write about in here. this week at school has been kind of weird- i don't have any exams to really study for right now.. and i feel kinda weird with nothing to do.. but then if i think about it i have a LOT to do.. i really need to find a job for summer.. i think i'm going to apply at the gym at the YMCA.. or work at project safe maybe? I don't know. either would be fun. :) buttttt thinking about it stresses me out!! haha.


OH AND!! i remember what i can complain about. I'M SICK OF THIS COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!! IT'S FREAKING FREEZING HERE STILL!!! NO I'M SERIOUS!! IT'S FREAKING 24 OUT. I'm definitely a california girl- i HATE the cold weather. it's super super annoying. i'm so freaking over it. it better warm up here soon- i don't know how much longer i can take this..



anyways.. i guess i'm gonna have to find something to do now :) haha. bye guys