Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th.

Hey there. So, this week was a suuuuper stressful one, and I'm glad it's over! I had threeee exams. SO crazy, right? a biology one, a physics one (impossibly hard!) and a psychology one. I studied SO hard so I can actually get a decent GPA in my classes this semester.. i really really want to. haha. so just one test left until spring break.. it's my anatomy and physiology one. i hope it goes okay. i'm kinda nervous about it. even though it's my 2nd time taking the class.. the last guy was so bad that it kinda seems like it's my first time learning all this haha. soooo my weekend will be consumed with studying for that and working. how exciting, right?!

anyways.. what else is new.
...still homesick. but SB is in like a week, so that's good. this weekend is brett's birthday & i wish i could be there with him.. it's super hard but i'm coping..


umm.. yeah i dunno, life is pretty boring. i've been trying to eat healthy and walk more places than i drive.. doesn't seem to be working.. oh well.. and trying to be nicer to anyone and everyone.. cause everyone likes nice people and umm and yeah i guess that's it.

1 comment:

Amy Trianne said...

I am excited for you that you get to go home soon!