Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Morning!

Usually, I am not a morning person. But todayyy, I AM STOKED ON LIFE!!! Haha, I'm going to my chemistry class and then I'm GOING HOME!!!! :] :] :] Omg I am SO excited!!! :]


As soon as I get there I'm gonna hang out with my parentals a little bit and then meet up with Lindsey and I decided that I'm gonna make her go get some good Mexican food with me because it's been SO long since I've had any (AND it's been SO long since I've seen HER!! Hahaha.. love you linds) !! Then Brett should be out of school and he's gonna come stay the night at my house :] Yayyy I missed him!! Even though it's only been like 2 weeks since I saw him last haha. OH well I still miss him! Anyways..


AND Wednesday I'm getting my hair done and you have NO idea how happy THAT makes me!!!


And spending Thanksgiving with the family!! I have missed them so much, I love the holidays for bringing us all back together. And Christmas should be even better!! My brother and Blanca will be down and that means more babies!! :] I looove my little nephew and nieces!!


Anyways, I'm off to class!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you getting your hair done by? I need a new hair dresser asap !!