Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happiness.

I am SO happy to finally be home! :]

The drive here wasn't too bad, it sprinkled off and on, but never really all that bad. There were no slow drivers until, of course, I got off on the exit to go home!! AHHH this guy was driving me crazy!!! Oh well, I made it :]

So me and my mom stopped by Jaime's last night, chatted with her a little bit, then we went to Barbeque Pit for dinner! :] Mmmm so delicious!! Then of course, had to go to Baskin Robbins so I could drop of a note begging Julie to let me work over Winter Break!! Then we came home and Brett came over for the night :] Ah it is so nice to be with him again. I love that guy!! Then he left for work early this morning.. and I went back to sleep.. and then he called at like 7:30 telling me to come outside.. HA! I guess his jobsite was closed so he got to come back and hang out with me some more! :] It was nice. We slept a little longer and my dad made us some egg sandwhiches that were really yummy, and we all hung out a little bit and then Brett just went to pick up Chris and they're headed out to the desert for the weekend.. But luckily he is coming home on Saturday so we can hang out a little more :] But... so now I'm supposed to be getting ready for the day so that I can go to Rubios for lunch with my momma.. and get my eyebrows waxed, and my hair done a little later, and thennn I'm hanging out with the girls!!! OMG it has been SO long since all of us hung out without any tension, it's going to be so fun I just know it!! I'm sooo excited to catch up with them all!!!


Then tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has an amazing one!!! :]

No comments: