Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random post.

I honestly just have nothing better to do right now. Well, no that's a lie. I could be getting ahead on schoolwork, and doing my anatomy lab drawings, but I just really don't feel like it. I am the least artistic person everrr.. and I have SO many drawings to do. But I'm retaking the class again next semester anyways, so I guess it doesn't really matter.


I wish more people would make blogs. I love reading people's blogs. Yeah, I'm a creeper, but they update them so people will read them, right? I mean, I would love for my friends to post like I do! Most of them claim they are "too busy" or their lives aren't interesting enough. How not true! Everyone's lives are interesting. Who is to say mine IS and your's ISN'T? Haha, mine is farrr from interesting, that's for sure. But writing in my blog is seriously addicting, I love it! And changing the layout! I really like this one, I think I'll keep it for a while. I liked the whole like, fall-themed one I had on here before, but it wasn't very "me". Haha.


So today.
I woke up and got ready for the day leisurely and then I went to target to refill my prescription.. and then I got back and hung up my Charger blanket over my window above my bed. It looks awesome! :] And Melissa is going to put up her Broncos blanket over her window. I think it will add a lot of flavor to our room. :] Which really needs to be cleaned, by the way. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight. Melissa is at the library, so I wouldn't be bothering her with my crazy cleaning personality. Haha. Then I went to lunch at the Union with Melissa and Maurice, and it was really really good food, they were having like a Thanksgiving dinner-type lunch! Mm, I had some turkey and ham and stuffing and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole! Yum! My favorite! Then me and Melissa went to the library and myspace-d until classtime. Then I had my anatomy lecture, which was SO boring. I hate that class soo much, my professor talks way too fast it's absolutely impossible to get any time-worthy notes! Except that he ended class by saying "Well, we could start on sex, but you guys get outta here, have a good weekend!" Haha he's sooo weird. Then I came back here and laid in bed for a while because I have super bad cramps, then Melissa convinced me to go to Pita Pit with her.. that place is SOO delicious!! Mmmmmm.. But yep, and now here I am, procrastinating on schoolwork.


I think I'll start cleaning.. :] and turn on some good ol' country music while I do. :] :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I wonder who reads ours and is just creeper status and doesn't post comments haha !


I work at Spawar Systems Center in Point Loma as a student aid.. I love it !

Anonymous said...

It is the navy base in Point Loma. I basically just do computer work, I work for a top guy in one of the divisions. you could say I'm a secretary kind of but I don't answer phones, I just do a lot on the computer & go to meetings. It's pretty cool :)