Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life is LAME Right Now...

So I woke up feeling like crap for about the fourth day in a row, so I decided to head to the on-campus health center. They checked me out and decided that I have a nice little virus. Well, that SUCKS. In case you didn't know, there is NOTHING they can do about a virus, you just have to let your body deal with it. WOO freakin HOO. :( Although, the nice lady DID give me a cough syrup to take before bed that has codiene in it so it should knock me right out, which I am SO thankful for, because these last few nights have been hell, waking up and coughing so often.


Anyways, on another, happier note.. the lineup for Stagecoach this year was announced. And it's AMAZING!!! I might venture to say that it's one of the best ones yet! And it's only the third year, but still! I thought it couldn't ever get any better than the previous years but it did...


KENNY CHESNEY
BRAD PAISLEY
REBA
KID ROCK
LITTLE BIG TOWN
MIRANDA LAMBERT
CHARLIE DANIELS BAND
DARIUS RUCKER
CHRIS CAGLE
LADY ANTEBELLUM
DANIELLE PECK
ZAC BROWN BAND...

and that's only the one's that I've heard of! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! Tickets are only $99 for Saturday AND Sunday. My mom already booked our hotel room!! :] Ahhh I'm so stoked!!! April 25th is way too far away!!!


Anyways, you should all go. It's a GOOD time :] Nothin beats a bunch of country folk sittin around listening to awesome music and daaancin and singing and eatin good barbeque and yummy fruit drinks and alcohol toooooo!!


woo!!! k bye :]

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

Ok, that sounds so fun! I really wanna go this year.. if there is room for me...

Amy Trianne said...

For sure :) I wanna go!!!!! It all depends on finals and stuff...