Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Night.

First of all, life is so good :] I went home this weekend, definitely a last minute decision. I was supposed to go to the desert with my daddy and his friends, and see my boyfriend while I was there too. Then when Brett called me and told me that he and his family weren't going anymore, I was super bummed. Then my dad told me that THEY weren't going to be able to go either. At the time I was devistated because I really really needed to get out of Flagstaff, I had been here WAY too long. So I called Brett and cried to him (he's such a good guy haha) and he decided that I should just come home for the weekend!! A BRILLIANT idea!!! So I decided to surprise my parents, because I knew that they would try to talk me out of it if I told them.

I drove down on Thursday afternoon and stayed with Brett for the night, and then hung out with him all day on Friday, which was Halloween, we went shopping for my costume for that night and just spent time together, which was fun like always. And then it came time to go surprise my mom, which was AWESOME!! Such a better surprise than I was expecting. She was SO excited, it made me SO happy!! :] Props to Brett for coming up with the plan, I'm sure my mom gave him mucho brownie points for bringing her baby girl home :] Then me and Brett had to take off to go to Chris's to get ready for a Halloween party at Kera's grandparents, which turned out being SO much fun! :] So many random people showed up, it was crazy to see people from high school like that. And I also ran into a girl from my work, Erin! Haha so random, we all had such a good time. :] Then me and Brett came home and went to bed, because my mom was making us wake up early the next morning to go to breakfast with the gym moms, which was fun, I'm surprised Brett went with us, and that he survived! :] Then we took a nice nap after that, then went shopping for a present for Brin, Brett's sister, birthday. Then we went to a barbeque with my family until we had to leave for Brin's birthday dinner, which was so much fun! I'm having a blast getting to know Brett's family and friends, it's going great!! :] Then we all went miniature golfing which was super fun as well, and then home for bedtime because I had to drive back to Flagstaff on Sunday morning :( So after another emotional goodbye (I don't think I'll ever be good at those..) I was on my way back to Flagstaff.


When I got here I realized I was SUPER sick! It's so sucky! I have a pretty bad cold, a nice cough :] So today I went to my classes and called in sick to work (I didn't think that anyone wanted a coughing girl serving them their ice cream) and slept for about four hours, thennn relaxed some more and did some homework, then now I'm working on a study guide for my Bio 202 exam on Thursday. Although, I'm failing the class anyways, so there's really no point in studying. This professor is crazy and doesn't really understand that we're NOT grad students, and we don't know everything prior to him teaching us!! UGH!!! Haha. Whatever.


I'm going to end this one on a good note.
Have a good week, everyone!! :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun Halloween weekend. That's really cool that you are getting closer to Brett's family, they're great huh? Well next time you come back to SD we are hanging out & I'm serious this time !!!