Monday, September 1, 2008

First Post.

Heyyy.. well welcome to my blog. Haha, I've never really done this before, so it should be interesting. Anyhow, let me update you all.

I moved back to Flagstaff about a week and a half ago.. It started off really good, but I can tell I'm already getting really homesick. It's always so hard to leave my family and my friends and now you throw a boyfriend in there, and I just don't really know what to do with myself sometimes. There isn't much to do in Flag.. so a lot of times I find myself just going to sleep so that I'm not bored or lonely.

Anyways, I don't feel like I have much to say right now. I just woke up from a nap and I think I'm about to head to the gym right now, just for something to do. Then do laundry and homework. Tonight is Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, AND The Hills. :) Sooo that should be fun. :-)


Later.

3 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

I love youuuu! Hang in there.
xoxoxoxox

-Bilby

Amy Trianne said...

Ps, if you need someone to show you around :) let me know. I'm pro ;p

b.weezner said...

hellllo my friend. i am happy to see that you have a blog!!! i will definately be reading it:)
xoxo