Monday, September 8, 2008

Ranting & Raving.

So this weekend in Tucson was.. interesting. Let's just get started on what the title of this blog is all about. Friday night I don't even remember what we did, to be honest because Saturday night was so absolutely out of control. I won't go into details, because I don't really think it's my place to discuss other people's drama for everyone to know, but here we go. So, at about 8ish we are finally ready to go out and stuff.. I'm DD, so I'm not drinking with the rest of the girls.. (which I totally don't even mind at all, don't get me wrong..). So we're driving around.. which is already kinda sketchy for me because I don't live in Tucson, so I'm basically just taking directions from these goofy drunk girls.. We end up at this one guy's house, and a fight may or may not have broken out.. with some of the girls that I'm with. So I'm sitting in the car waiting for them for what seems like forever, already bumming out and upset because I'm alone.. worrying about them like the worrier that I am, and I have no one to talk to, no one to text or anything because I'm too shaken up. Sooo.. we end up driving away from there after a lot of shit went down, and then the girl in the front seat of the car I'm driving (which is Melissa's Blazer, by the way..) and the girl in the backseat start arguing like nooo freakin other and eventually start to freaking fight. By this time I'm already freaking out because the girl in the back was basically SCREAMING in my ear.. and I pull over and blah blah blah. It was a lot more dramatic than it's coming out on this post.. but whatever. It was a sketchy night for me, and anyone who knows me knows that I NEVER put myself into situations like that, and now I never will again.. I know so much better, I just don't want to deal with scary mean drunk people anymore. :( (and melissa if you read this don't feel bad i had so much fun and none of this is your fault.. looove you roomie!)


Anyways. So we got back to Flagstaff at like 12:30 last night.. SO LATE! We thought that The Hills would be on at 7:30, so we stayed late to watch it in Tucson, turns out it WASN'T on then.. because of the stupid VMAs.. which we missed Britney's preformance too.. that I was really looking forward to.. But I'm sure I'll find it online. Anyways, this is all leading somewhere I promise.. hahaha. So I'm already SUPER tired today because I didn't go to sleep until about 1:30.. and it takes me forever to fall asleep at night.. so I go to my classes on North campus this morning.. then when I walk (run) out to my car in the parking lot I find a freaking PARKING TICKET. Ughhh!!! Like wow, how convienent. So that just makes me mad right off the bat. Then, I'm looking at it.. and it's for $50!!! What the hell!!! Last semester I got a parking ticket and it was only $30.. why the hell did they feel the need to raise the price of a parking ticket? What is that money even used for anyways? To pay the people who work at parking services? Well they all SUCK and they should feel seriously guilty. I'm also pissed because I DON'T have the money to pay for the ticket. Like, I'm looking for a job right now.. but that's SO hard to do in a college town because I'm just like EVERY other starving college student that needs something for an income.. So basically I'm screwed. Not onlyyyy because I have to pay for the stupid parking ticket.. but because now I don't know how the hell I'm EVER going to get to my anthropology class in time. My first two classes on Monday & Wednesday are on North campus, and my Anthro class is all the way on the other side of campus.. which would take me at least 25 minutes to walk.. and I only have 20 to do it in. What the hell am I supposed to do?! The other thing that pisses me off is that the school has been CLOSING parking lots. Like are you serious?!?!?! Yeah, they are CLOSING parking lots to put in pretty pretty grass. Like you have to be kidding me I'm so mad!!! I understand that it's Flagstaff and you want it to be pretty. But isn't the whole point of a Univeristy to LEARN from?! How do they expect me to do that if I can't make it to my classes on time. No, don't tell me to get a bike. I can't freaking afford one, ok?


Ughhhhhh. Ok. Homework, then gym time to work out my frustration. Hope you all are having a fantastic start to your week.. I really really do.


If you're a friend from home,
pleeease call me. I miss you all SO much!!

No comments: