Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today has been fine. I woke up and got out of bed, decided I was WAY too tired to actually go to my statistics class, so I argued with myself about the pros and cons of going.. and decided that since I already have all the notes, and I can barely understand the teacher when he talks anyways (he has a hardcore chinese accent).. I should just go back to bed. So, I did. Then I got up and went to my chemistry class, took the quiz, which I think I actually did decent on, which is surprising due to the small amount of studying I did & how much I hate chemistry.. and then came back to the room because my anthropology class was cancelled.. then me & Melissa went and got lunch at the union and I went and bought some books that I still needed, then we came back and I slept for a little bit before I had to get up and go to my chemistry lab. I'm so glad that I don't dread that class anymore. Last year was so terrible, I hated that class more than anything. Yes it's still my least favorite class, but working with dangerous chemicals that could potentially burn my skin off, doesn't really bother me anymore, it's just something I do. hahaha. And I potentially planned on going to the rec center right after lab, but was hungry, so I grabbed a sandwich (yum!) that I actually have yet to eat. My body seems to be pretty mad at me for going so crazy this last week. It's crazy, I feel like I'm growing up SO much.. so many things I have to take care of on my own for once, not having someone to do them for me.. hahaha.. sounds like I'm a spoiled brat, and I guess I kind of am, but whatever, I'm growing up now. :)


Ok. I'll probably add more to this later, but I'm hungry!

3 comments:

Courtney Day said...

Tracy! I'm excited you have a blog :) I love reading blogs :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Trace ! I totally made one of these because it looked like fun.. feel free to comment on mine :)

Amy Trianne said...

Mmmm, sandwich.