Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love Thursdays!

Why do I love Thursdays, you're probably asking yourself.. Because I JUST woke up!! How stinkin' awesome is that?! Hahaha. It's pretty great. And I only have one class and it's not until 2:20, and I actually LIKE the class! :-) It's my Anatomy & Physiology lecture, and it's a good thing I like it because it's basically my major haha. It makes me feel pretty comfortable about my future that I actually like the stuff I'm studying and will actually need for the rest of my liiife.. :)

Anyways? Know what else I love?! My roommate!! Hahaha. Seriously though, this year is SO much better than lastttt!! Last night we watched Jon & Kate Plus 8 before we went to sleep, and then turned it off because we were sooo tired and just wanted to sleep... haha well obviously not. We started talking about the most random shit! Hahaha.. I think it started off with me bringing up the question about like.. wondering if we had twins somewhere else in the world that like we just don't know about... but do real twins have twins? or is THEIR twin the only twin they have? hahaha.. then we talked about how WEIRD cell phones are and how they work.. and how it's actually REALLY scary to fly in airplanes.. hahaha on and on with the most RANDOM stuff.. it was so funny and we were cracking up all night.. i bet you we didn't go to bed until like 1 AM!! Crazy!! (well for her.. since she had class this morning.. i just slept hahah)


Anyways, I should go start getting ready for the day, do some things aroudn here, maybe some homework, then go to class.. then tonight I think we're going to go to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings! Yessss I am SO excited that place is DELICIOUS!!! :-) mmm.. Be jealous!!!


Bye Lovers. :)

2 comments:

Amy Trianne said...

Yum! I love BWW!

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you like your roommate ! hope you are having fun in Arizona.. next time you come home WE ARE HANGING OUT NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!!!