Thursday, September 11, 2008

I write in here too much..

I wrote this before I left for school. I read it again today, and remembered what I'm here in Arizona for, and it helped me to feel better, after having a tough morning talking to my boyfriend. Well, here it is.

"As I sit here and think about how bummed I am to go back to school, I realize that it is mostly because I am going to miss my friends and my boyfriend and my family. But then, when I think about it, this is my life, and I need to solidify it on my own before including others in on my life-changing decisions. So when I think about how I wish I could just stay home to make my life start here, so I can be more committed to my boyfriend, or anything else, I just need to realize that we both made the promise to focus on what needs to be focused on, and for me, that is going to school in Arizona, at least for this year. Then, after that, we will see where we stand, and make decisions when the time comes to make them. But overall, I just have to realize that Arizona is a choice that I made, and I need to go back to school without the negative attitude, and try my hardest to be happy and make some serious progress in my own life before combining that with the lives of others, no matter how much I love them.." (Aug. 13, 2008)

No comments: